EVERYTHING VIDEO GAMES

The best tips and reviews of today's most popular games.

  • Welcome to Today's Best Gaming!

    For all the latest reviews, previews, tips, tricks, and guides. Also you can find the best deals on all the video games anda consoles. We have everything for all your gaming needs! Check out amazon to get up to 50% off!

"Connection Interrupted" that is the only match I can seem to find now a days playing Modern Warfare. The games I do get to play in are extremely laggy, people will be glitching all the way across the map and somehow knife me from behind. At first I thought o it is a one time thing, but now more and more the games are become more laggy. This was anticipated to be the biggest seller, and Infinityward was aware of that, I would at least assume they would at least give us a game with decent servers. Infinityward was showboating with a big ass smirk on their face talking about their nice multiplayer features, but how the hell can anyone enjoy them if they can't play one single match. They expected millions of people to play this game, so they expected everyone to have a perfect 25mb per second connection? I guess we saw this coming when they announced there was no more dedicated server for the PC version. But after the release with all the millions they have made they would at least fix this, right? The worst part is I encounter this problem more on Xbox than I do on PS3, I paying fricking $60 for this crap a year! Give me a break. I believe this to be a bigger problem than all the glitching, because before you would enter the game and be getting raped, but now you can't even get into a damn game. Infinityward please fix this problem!

Categories:

0 Response for the "The most anticipated game gets crap like this?"

Post a Comment